Replacement Game Cases

As Woolworths are going into administration, they are selling off all of their fixtures and fittings as they are closing down each store. At my local store (Macclesfield) display cases were being sold at four for a pound but this may vary depending on location.

As well as regular black single, double, and double-wide DVD cases there were giant boxes of white (Wii), translucent green (Xbox 360) and blue (PS2) DVD display cases, as well as DS, Blu-Ray and PSP cases. If you have any cases that need replacing or if you just want a case for Wii Sports instead of a cardboard sleeve, it might be worth popping in.

I would be remiss if I didn't also link The Cover Project for replacing any game sleeves that have been damaged, as well.

5 comments:

Joe said...

Your Wii Sports came in a cardboard sleeve? I guess the new ones must be in good cases, like mine.

LewieP said...

I'm not sure, I got my Wii on day 1, from Woolies (RIP) of all places, and it was in the DVD style case like regular games. I thought only in the USA did they get the carcbaord sleeve.

Will Templeton said...

My launch machine was a plastic DVD case as well, but I thought that the newer ones were cardboard. It must be US-only.

Laukei said...

My brother bought a Wii in Spain last Christmas, and Wii Sports came in a cardboard sleeve there, so perhaps not just US-only.

Anonymous said...

On the last day of my Wollies being open they were 10 for a £1 but I didn't see any DS, PSP or PS3 cases.