P.R.O.J.E.C.T. O.R.I.G.I.N. - PAX Writeup

Ok, the backronym is my doing, but I couldn't help the friendly jab at the stupidly titled first game in this series F.E.A.R. or First Encounter Assault Recon.

Project Origin seems to do everything right that F.E.A.R. did. You get to shoot guys with a nail gun, in slow motion.

You also get to climb into a giant mech, and shoot guys.

The controls aren't bad either.

It's nice and atmospheric. By atmospheric I mean there's a creepy girl, that always follows you, and the music is nice and eerie.

The FPS market is pretty crowded at the moment, and I can't really point anything out about Project Origin that really makes it stand out. But it is certainly not bad.

Project Origin, Xbox 360 - £39.99
Project Origin, PS3 - £39.99
Project Origin, PC - £24.99

0 comments: