Mario Kart: Grand Wii Tournament

GAME stores nationwide will be hosting a series of tournaments on the 5th of April, with a bunch of prizes. Including this monstrocity -

Blue Shell not included


(note: this is not the actual car you will win)

Everyone gets a certificate with their lap time on it, so that's something good to add to your CV, and entrance into a prize draw for £50 GAME vouchers. The winner at each store gets a £250 Experience Day voucher, and entrance into the grand final, an expenses paid trip to the Mario Kart Grand Wii launch party at Mercedez World, Brooklands. See here for participating stores

Just so you know, you are not guaranteed to have your control option of choice, but 5 options will be available (Wiimote, Wiimote + Wheel attachment, Wiimote + Nunchuck, Classic Controller and Gamecube Controller)

If there is a short queue, you may be allowed to re-enter, but it will be at the organisers discretion. From what I can tell, the fastest lap time of the whole day is the winner, so it may be in your interest to turn up with 3 mates, and agree to lay off the shells.

I'll be at the Trafford centre one, wearing a red hoodie. If you see me, give me a shout, it'll make me feel famous!

More details here

2 comments:

Shirley said...

I'm surprised you don't want to go to the Manchester, Wigan and Blackburn stores if you can find a parent to drive you there (or jonnie!)

Anonymous said...

I'm not going to go to a London store. My local game is much too full on a weekend for me to even contemplate going to one in a much larger city for this.

On the plus I could drive to Brooklands in half an hour.