Damn I hate technical support lines...

Well, I think I have had every single problem under the sun regarding setting up an internet connection. I have had problems with my bank, a range of ISPs, modems, routers, drives, router configurations, missing parts from routers, arsey tech support, an engineer coming to my house to sort things, a full system reformat and XP reinstall, and finally I have got it set up. I wonder if the 3 months free connection I blagged of UK online as compensation (turns out most of the trouble was at their end, despite them telling me it was my hardware...) is worth the sleepless nights and hair loss.

Anyway, I've got a big chunk of deals to put up, they'll be going up over the duration of the tonight. Going to get Firefox and a bunch of extensions installed aswell.

Also, I can finally get around to announcing the winners of the competition. Drum roll please...

Congradulations to -
Heather Gilbertson (Gunstar Super Heroes)
Daniel Halliwell (Act of War)
Antony Mullen (King Kong)
and Harvey Coates (Halo 3 - LE)

Congradulations to all of you, I will be emailing you tonight to confirm addresses, and post your prizes shortly, exlcluding harvey who has to wait til it comes out.

Thanks for you patience whilst I have been running below 100%, I hope I can make it up to you by finding tonnes of great bargains! I really appreciate the support I have been getting, I have had over 100 hits a day even without updates.

Thanks
LewieP

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice to see you back to your old bargain hunting self, I look forward to all your future updates.