Regular service resuming

Having finally sorted out problems with BT, my Bank, and a range of ISPs I have finally sorted out my internet connection. I will be back to usual service as of next Tuesday.

Thank you all for being patient whilest I sorted my life out, I hope to find as many good bargains as possible to make up for the partial downtime.

I will also use this opertunity to announce the winners of the competition, so keep your eyes peeled.

Remember, if there is anything specific you would like me to look for, email me at savygamer@gmail.com

Thanks.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to see you back online again, I look forward to grabbing all the great deals (and reposting them at GR;) you always seem to find before me, I try my hardest I really do.

Anyway good luck with everything.